- Reduce time to collect blog post links from hours to seconds.
- Received 10+ donations and 400+ endorsements (and counting).
The user homepage design on Matters (a Chinese blogging platform) fits about three articles. Users' content gets buried in almost no time.
Some users started to create posts that act as content pages. However, collecting blog posts by hand requires a lot of time and energy.
A blog post fetcher to fetch, edit, and copy links to users' posts in seconds. Click here for the demo.
To build something similar, you would need to know:
- How to step between user interfaces.
- How to store user input in the state.
- How to call an (GraphQL) API endpoint.